I like to push furniture around. The larger the piece, the more fun I have.
Khloe, you have been in RARE form the last few days, even the last week or two. Your Dad and I can't get over how much your personality has really come through lately! You are normally a funny, crazy girl, but you have been giving out EXTRA large doses of crazy and funny. You are just non-stop! Making funny new sounds, laughing about it and doing it over and over. When we call your name you think its a fun game of chase and off you go looking over your shoulder laughing at us. You think its funny to take your tiny little palms and slap our cheeks with your hands instead of going to sleep at bedtime. You talk non-stop. You climb over and into anything. You're becoming more patient about accepting your sister's hugs and kisses; you recipicate the love with your own hug, but if she lingers too long (and usually this is the case) than you let us all know you've had enough. You give us kisses. When life just gets too hard you throw yourself on the floor with your face to the ground and cry in a dramatic fashion with your eyes half squinted shut. Apparently you don't even stop at stealing other baby's food and drinks.
Then there's the moments I become sentimental, like when you got your fourth tooth on top. I was excited that last front tooth finally popped through, but it also made me sad to see your empty little mouth so full of 6 teeth now! You LOOK old. And I was excited to see you walking so well with just holding one of our hands, but where is my little baby that just lays swaddled in one spot on the floor?
In just 7 more days you'll turn one years old. I can hardly believe it. I'm in denial. It's an understatement to say that time is flying by. You'll always be my baby, right?




Oh, my! It is so fun to see Cassidy's outfits on Khloe! I knew it would be. :) Thanks so much for sharing the pictures! We love Khloe!!!
ReplyDelete