I think we're finally hitting our stride together, Beautiful Khloe. At two weeks I finally started feeling myself again, at three weeks I started understanding you who were a little better, but at six weeks - almost seven! - eveything is finally clicking and getting easier and better by the day. After cold and rainy weather for the first five weeks of your existence it sure does help that summer has arrived! The sun is shining every day and we're both enjoying the warm weather. You love to be outside and all I have to do to get you to calm down or get to sleep is stand by our waterfall and you're out. Fresh air and water? You're already on the right track to being a Faust! You prefer the outdoors when there are lawn mowers, weed whippers or anything related going on in the background. I get you down for your morning, afternoon and evening naps by being outside near our pond and waterall. It's refreshing for the both of us!Your Dad and I say every night how lucky and grateful we are that we've had two great sleepers, first with Kayla and now with you. You're sleeping 10-11 hours at night and getting up once. You're also on a fantastic sleep/awake schedule during the day; you are like clockwork. I consider that pretty amazing for someone who's only been alive for 48 days. From what we can tell about your personality already, you are a happy, easy-going baby with a serious side and sometimes a high-maintanence side, but you are definately very laid back.
![]() |
| 6 weeks old |


She's changed a ton since we met! Love you Khloe!
ReplyDelete