January 18, 2011

January 18

Best news yet today! Making me feel all of a sudden light on my feet (and that feeling does not happen much these days)! Babycenter just told me today that I'm at 26 weeks. That sounds 'just alright', doesn't thrill me much, and probably doesn't mean much to the general public, so I prefer to say how much time I have left to go, for instance "I have 14 weeks left". But, because I am planning on having you early I've been saying "I have 12 weeks left". But, the best news, is that is only 96 days away!!!! 96!! That sounds even better yet!!!! From now on I will be telling everyone, when they ask when I'm due or how far along I am, my answer will come in the form of how many days I have left. 96 and counting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment