January 11, 2011

January 11

You have a new name. Or, I guess, just a modified name.

From the moment Kayla learned she was going to be a big sister, she wanted your name to be Mermaid, or occasionally she decided Jasmine would be okay too. The problem now is how to blend Khloe and Mermaid together. Not a problem for Kayla! She simply calls you by your new name: Khloe Mermaid. And now that Kayla has seen the new Disney Tangled movie three times she is in love with Rapunzel. So, your new new name is Khloe Mermaid Rapunzel. Hope you can remember all that!

Time is flying by! I can't believe I only have 14 weeks left to go. That's it! Fourteen weeks does not sound like a lot, when you start at 40. Fourteen weeks also does not sound like a lot when your room is no where near ready! People say that the second pregnancy flies by, and I guess they are right. It truly does. I hope this last 14 weeks flies by as fast as the first 26 have gone, and I imagine they will. And, if you come early like your sister came 10 days early, than really I only have 12.5 weeks left. And Khloe, just so you know, I am planning on having you come 10 days early. Hope you are planning the same!

1 comment:

  1. Have you let Khloe know I'm planning on her coming 2 or 3 days late? You should just tell her yourself so that I don't have to do that whole awkward bend-over-and-talk-to-your-stomach thing.

    ReplyDelete