Because this day will be forever in our minds, I wanted to make sure we would always remember it with some photos too. Since I would be lying on a table, it was your Daddy's job to take photos. Simple enough, right? Well, there is always a lot to be concerned about when your Daddy is in charge of taking photos - rarely do any turn out at all. I voiced my directives about which moments to capture, how many photos to take, how to do it; he said I wouldn't be disappointed. After all, this is a once-in-a-lifetime moment not to be missed!
Here, my little Girl, are those tender, once-in-a-lifetime moments captured on camera today. We will forever remember this special moment with these only two carefully timed photos your Daddy took.
Here, my little Girl, are those tender, once-in-a-lifetime moments captured on camera today. We will forever remember this special moment with these only two carefully timed photos your Daddy took.
A blank screen of nothing.

Not sure?
Oh well, at least the memory of this moment will live on in our hearts and minds!
No comments:
Post a Comment