November 24, 2010

November 24

As we look to Thanksgiving Day tomorrow, we are thankful for you coming into our lives! And your big sister is too, she loves to give you big kisses on my tummy.

19 weeks

I am feeling very pregnant today, Little Bell Pepper. You have gained 2 oz in the last week; me, probably more. And you are no longer quietly and nonchalantly hanging out underneath my clothes. Now you are saying, "Hey! Look at me world! Here I am!" Yes, yes you are there alright. Perfectly round and sticking out now. Everyone notices that you are there inside my tummy and says, "Awwww, there's your tummy! It's getting bigger! I can see it now!" No more hiding. You're there for all to see, which is why today, I'm feeling more pregnant than ever.

Just a few more days, Little Bell Pepper! Although you are already a He Bell Pepper or a She Bell Pepper, soon I will know too!

1 comment: