August 31, 2010

August 31

I'm so thankful to be pregnant again. This is just so exciting. We're so excited. Although 40 weeks can get long, I can honestly say that I'm one of those persons that doesn't mind being pregnant (Check back with me at week 23 and then again at week 36, I might have a completely different opinion then). I cannot wait to hold our new little baby! Aaron can't wait to hold her him/her either. He wasn't afforded that opportunity with Kayla because of his Achilles tendon injury that lasted the first 12 weeks of her little life. What will the newest little Faust be like? Who will he or she look like? What will it's personality be? And I'm itching to know - is it a girl or boy? I'm ready to decorate the newest bedroom! Our family is growing and it's just so exciting.

Soon the three of us will be four.
But keeping this a secret is hard to do! Several times Aaron and I have been close to letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak. This is such BIG news and to not be able to share it with those that are close to us is difficult, and a little stressful. And distracting. And tiring. It's hard work to keep a secret like this one.

Cousin Scott's wedding in St. Joseph ~ It was hard to keep it a secret from my extended family members! (Especially since I was so exhausted most the time and nauseated from the food at the Italian restaurant during the reception. I thought for sure everyone would figure it out, and as I learned later, some were overly curious).

Aaron summed it up perfectly, "Its like I just recieved the best present ever and I can't even tell anyone about it. And I can't even play with it either".

We're just plain excited. And soon the world will know, and celebrate, with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment