September 18, 2011

Two's company

Today was the first day both girls rode in our double stroller together! What fun! We purchased this stroller, which is identical to Kurt and Sarah's, after seeing how easily and convienantly theirs worked. We're so happy to have it! The cool thing about it, it also doubles as a bike trailer which Aaron and Kayla have gotten great use out of it since we purchased it almost two months ago. We've just been waiting on little Khloe to be able to sit upright well on her own before we put her in it. Since Kayla is such a great sister, always looking out for Khloe and taking care of her, I knew that it would be helpful to have Kayla in the stroller with Khloe for her first ride. Today was a beautiful sunny day and since I know these moments are fleeting, we took it for a spin!
I'm not sure the stroller can handle all this cuteness! I don't know who loved it more, Kayla or Khloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment