Our first annual {A Family} vacation
Franklin and Nashville, Tenessee
June 27 - July 3
You flew on an airplane for the very first time! I have to admit, I was quite anxious about how you would do and how things would go. You never know with an infant in confined quarters who needs to be walked, rocked and bounced to be quieted and put to sleep, not to mention the change in pressure on your sensitive little ears. I knew passengers would be giving me the Look of Scorn as I walked down the aisle hoping that "the baby" did not get a seat by them. But all my worries were for nothing because you did great! On both flights you fell asleep 15 minutes prior to boarding and slept the entire flight, oblivious to take-off, turbulance and landing. I was proud of you for flying like an old pro.
The vacation was great - we did A LOT of relaxing. You joined us everyday by the pool for hours. Literally. Its not an understatement to say that you love being outside. I was a little concered about messing up your great nap and sleep schedule by taking you to a different time zone, but it didn't seem to phase you. You adjusted to being in a different place with no effort at all. Here's how you spent your time during your first vacation - as you can see there was a lot of cuddling, swaddling, rocking and sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment