Khloe,
We cannot believe you are here with us! If only you could hear your Daddy and I say that to one another over and over and over all day long. We are so in love with you! Do you hear us tell you that over and over and over again all day long, too? Your Daddy and I say to one another we can't believe how awesome you are. Its true, you are awesome. Awesome in so many ways. You're so unbelievably precious. You're cute. You have soft fuzzy hair. You smell like candy.
Sometimes I look at you and can't believe how tiny you are! You are just a little peanut! Your nose is so tiny, your fingers and toes are so dainty, your body so fragile. And then other times I look at you and think you are so big! You were inside of me??!! You, just three days ago??? How did you fit inside? You are a big peanut! Your body, your long legs, your chubby cheeks, I pushed you out of me? How is that even possible? It still amazes me.

You are so sweet, Khloe. You are sweeter than a million candy bars. You are sweeter than a double-chocolate hot fudge brownie.


You are truly a blessing, miracle and gift from God. We're glad He chose you to be part of our family. We love you!
We cannot believe you are here with us! If only you could hear your Daddy and I say that to one another over and over and over all day long. We are so in love with you! Do you hear us tell you that over and over and over again all day long, too? Your Daddy and I say to one another we can't believe how awesome you are. Its true, you are awesome. Awesome in so many ways. You're so unbelievably precious. You're cute. You have soft fuzzy hair. You smell like candy.
Sometimes I look at you and can't believe how tiny you are! You are just a little peanut! Your nose is so tiny, your fingers and toes are so dainty, your body so fragile. And then other times I look at you and think you are so big! You were inside of me??!! You, just three days ago??? How did you fit inside? You are a big peanut! Your body, your long legs, your chubby cheeks, I pushed you out of me? How is that even possible? It still amazes me.


You are so sweet, Khloe. You are sweeter than a million candy bars. You are sweeter than a double-chocolate hot fudge brownie.


You are truly a blessing, miracle and gift from God. We're glad He chose you to be part of our family. We love you!
Well, I hope you never planned to see me again because I just melted into a pool of butter.... oh my goodness! SO MUCH LOVE!
ReplyDeleteSo precious. So happy you are home and it sounds like mom and baby are doing well. So blessed!
ReplyDelete