
These photos are my attempt at being a semi-professional photographer. For months during my pregnancy I had contemplated hiring a professional photographer to do those super cute photos you see of newborns dressed up in cute hats lying in a basket. I wanted them for Khloe's birth announcement. I found several local photographers and had all their information lined up, prices, scheduling, etc, and was ready to the moment Khloe was born. Photographers like to take those photos when the baby is 5-10 days old.After Khloe was born I came back to reality of the outrageousness of the cost to use one of those photographers ($500+) and so I thought to myself, "You can do this yourself. It might not be as good, but you can do it". So, today, in a super spontaneous moment, I set up my semi-professional studio with my semi-professional props and took my semi-professional photos.
Now, I did not take the 3 - 4 hours like the professional would do in her studio. I had more like 3 - 4 minutes. Maybe we'll work on rounds 2, 3 and 4 another day. Here's just a sampling of a few photos.
Holding big sister's hand


Let me take family photos when I'm home next Friday/Saturday???
ReplyDeleteGood job!
ReplyDelete