I'm officially off work and now just.... waiting. And waiting. Waiting to feel something. Waiting to feel different. Waiting to feel anything. I had my 38 week check-up last Friday and my doctor ruined my perfectly good weekend plans by telling me that I would not be having her over the weekend. That was not what I wanted to hear! She also told me that 50/50 I could have her during the week, but that chances were, that I would see her back in her office again this Friday. First of all, she also told me that same thing with Kayla, and we all know what happened there. Second, 50/50 gives me some good odds that I will bet on! And last, I told her that I was going to do everything in my power to not see her in the office, but rather in the hospital.
Then, last Friday, my contractions came every 2 minutes for 2.5 hours. Exciting, right? I thought so! But it wasn't enough to move things along. That was disappointing. I thought for sure that that was going to be it. So instead, Kayla and I are hanging out this week, having good quality girl time which Kayla is excited about, until Khloe arrives. I was feeling guilty about not going into work this week. I had it in my head that I wouldn't be working this week AND I would have a baby in my arms. But my doctor convinced me not to feel guilty, to take the time for myself, and I also realized that I really have nothing more to do at work this week and that seeing and talking topeople would just test my lack of patience even more. It's just a crazy thought to now be done with work until July! It hasn't hit me yet.
I'm ready Khloe, in every way possible! Just give me a sign, or a hint, would you? You can come out now, it's okay. You're big enough, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment