Scene: I just finished a water quality presentation for a 7th grade science class at Holland Woods Middle School. I'm standing around after class and a group of boys has gathered nearby.
Boy #1 (to me): Are you pregnant?
Boy #2: Dude! I can't believe you just asked her that!
Boy #3: Dude! That is such a bold question!
Boy #4: Dude! What if she's not?
Me (to Boy #1, who is red and bashful at this point): It's okay. Clearly I am very pregnant.
Boy #1: Okay.
Boy #2: Still, I can't believe you asked her that.
______________________________________________________________
Anonymous: I left my "basketball" at your house.
______________________________________________________________
Scene: I just got out of the shower and I'm in my bathroom getting ready for the morning.
Kayla: If Khloe keeps growing and growing your towel isn't going to fit around you anymore!
Me: (speechless)
______________________________________________________________
Scene: Saturday, just the three of us getting ready to go out and do some shopping for the afternoon.
Me (to Kayla): You, Daddy and I are all going to go shopping together today!
Kayla: And Khloe too!
Me: Yes, and Khloe too.
Kayla: Well, I guess she has to be born first.
_______________________________________________________________
I'm so happy when I wake up in the morning and can report to Aaron that "last night I slept like I wasn't pregnant!", which is what happened last night! That means that I slept straight through the night without waking up to turn or that I wasn't uncomfortable - that I actually got a good night of solid, deep sleep. There's not too many of those, but looking forward to more of those nights soon when I can actually sleep on my stomach or my back if I want to and do so effortlessly!
According to my "new adjusted" due date, 39 more days!
"Anonymous: I left my 'basketball' at your house." .....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! epic!
ReplyDeleteAlso.... this new adjusted due date.... is that according to you or according to Dr. Hurtibise?
Me.
ReplyDelete