March 11, 2012

Not looking back now

We've got our hearts and minds wrapped around spring, and we're not looking back. The 10-day weather forecast is 50's and 60's. Unbelievable for winter! I mean, it is still March, still very much winter. My tulips and iris's are up! I put away our boots and hats today (I will be very upset if I have to get those back out). Today it got up to 65, no coats for us, flip flops instead!

I think today was the best day of Khloe's life - she got to go on her playset  for the first time and go in her new swing. She could barely keep her mouth closed the whole time she loved it so much. She giggled the entire time. She's going to be our little outdoor girl! Since Kayla doesn't like flies, Khloe can chase away the flies for her big sister.

Khloe's first wagon ride, too! 
The girls helped Daddy pick up sticks and take down the Christmas lights.

Thankfully we also survived daylight savings time with Khloe. Those time changes are brutal when you have a baby. Khloe sleeps so well from 6:30pm to 7:00 am that I didn't want to mess up her great schedule. But because Khloe rebelled against her afternoon nap the day of the time change, she fell to sleep right when she needed to and thankfully the next night was no different. Onward to spring we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment