Life these days revolves around Tikky. Wherever Tikky is or is going, that is where you are or are going. In dark rooms, tight spots, tricky corners, it doesn't matter. Nothing, and I mean nothing, stops you from getting to Tikky. Tikky has taught you to crawl and I'm sure she'll teach you to walk soon too. Sometimes I've gone into a panic because you are no where to be seen and all is quiet. I run quickly and call your name (fruitless, because you can't answer) and then there you are, in a dark room in the corner smiling and talking to Tikky. Oh Khloe. Other times I hear you cry, but can't find you. That's because you're stuck behind a piece of furniture that Tikky could easily dart between, but you, you get trapped. Sometimes I can tell where you've been because the floor lamp in the corner of the living room has been knocked over. I can only smile because I know you were on the hunt for Tikky.
All of your new tricks are just for Tikky. You clap, when you see Tikky. You talk in a loud high-pitched voice, when you see Tikky. You wave, at Tikky. Tikky, Tikky, Tikky.




No comments:
Post a Comment