December 25, 2011

Christmas Week

It was so much fun to celebrate your first Christmas with you Khloe! We are thankful that our families could share in that with us. Although I have to be honest with you Khloe, you missed a lot the Christmas-present-opening. You were busy napping. I feel bad you weren't there to open all of your presents, but your sister willingly volunteered to do it for you. I know that this is probably the ONLY time in your life that Kayla can open your gifts for you! You enjoyed yourself as much as an 8 month old can surrounded by loud crinkly paper and bright shiny ornaments. Next year will be so different!

Christmas Eve
A new camera!

(It was fun to get you dressed up in all your beautiful holiday dresses each day! There were almost more dresses than there were parties to go. Dresses from Amy and Cassidy, in addition to ones I bought before you were born, gave you more than any one little girl needs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment