Little Lamb Coat
This is a special coat that Aunt Sarah is letting us borrow. It was a gift to Cassidy from their special friends, Kate and Scott. I know it can be hard to let go of something that was intended for one of your own children and to see it on another, but we are enjoying it and say a little "thank you!" to Scott and Kate each time we put it on. We are taking good care of it! I know clothing items can never be as cute on another's child as they are on your own, but this picture of Khloe in the coat might be tied (or at least a close second) to Cassidy.
I love that I can see your two little teeth peeking through Khloe!

Um, yeah. A tie for sure. :) It is SO much fun to see pictures of Khloe wearing Cassidy's things. They are so special to me and even more special now that another of my most favorite girls gets to wear them.
ReplyDelete