September 23, 2011

Twinkies

Okay, so Khloe does NOT need new clothes. None whatsoever. It would be obsurd of me to even spend money on a new anything for her. I'm very fortunate to have so many wonderful hand-me-downs from Kayla and Cassidy. Sometimes I wonder if she'll even be able to wear everything in her drawers and closets at least once before I have to put this size away. I feel blessed to not need anything for Khloe, other than sometimes I do want to buy something new for her (if it's on super sale I can't resist!). Switching out an entire wardrobe of things I haven't seen since I put away four years ago or cute things that I remember Cassidy wore is like having a brand new wardrobe for Khloe every three months.

But, there are a few exceptions. Things that Khloe absolutely needs, and those are matching clothes with her sister. Kayla is totally on board, loves to wear anything matching with her sister. I don't know how Khloe will feel about it once she is able to voice her opinion so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. It's not easy to find coordinating outfits in size 6-12 months and 5T, but I have found a few cute pieces that I can't wait to try on them.

One thing Kayla loves to wear just like her sister is footed pajamas. All of Khloe's pj's have feet and Kayla has a few pair.... from last year.... that are fleece..... and a size too small. Regardless of the hot temperatures outside and the fact that she can't hardly walk downstairs ("bees they are too small!") Kayla will still wear them because Khloe is.

Problem solved. Two matching-happy-footed-pajama-wearing sisters. So cute!
Why stop at one pair? I think they need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment