September 14, 2011

Out with the old, in with the new

It was a rough day today.

It's hard for me to let go of one phase knowing that I cannot turn back time on the Growing Little Girl clock. Yet, at the same time, it's exciting to look forward to all the new things just around the corner. But today, I was feeling very sentimental as I watched the "Newborn/Size 0-3/3-6mo" bin become so full that the lid barely snaps shut anymore. How can that be?!? This is a sign of a few things: 1) That summer is over, as I had to put away all the out-of-season clothes; 2) Khloe is growing way, way, way too fast; and 3) What if this is the last time EVER that I've had to pull out these adorable little outfits and put them away? I may never see these things again!

So, just in case this is the last time ever I get to see these clothes hanging in my house, I had to take a photo of the "new" fall wardrobe, a few pieces 3-6mo, and 6-9 and 6-12 month clothes. Photos of Khloe in these clothes is going to be my therapy.

On another note, how can it be that one tiny little person can have so many clothes???? I'm not sure there's enough days in a month or months in a year for her to wear all of these adorable outfits, and this doesn't include the skirts, pants, shirts, onesies and outfits in her dresser drawers, or the two more bins in her closet of 6-12 months clothes I haven't even yet pulled out! I have to thank Cassidy's Mommy for having such style and sharing that with Khloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment