Tikky is often glued to Khloe's side when Khloe is playing on the floor.
Khloe hits Tikky in the face, pulls her hair and Tikky doesn't mind. She purrs louder. I think she's just thankful to have someone pay her a little attention.
Khloe hits Tikky in the face, pulls her hair and Tikky doesn't mind. She purrs louder. I think she's just thankful to have someone pay her a little attention.


Sheri~
ReplyDeleteShe is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I bet Kayla is LOVING being a big sister!
The Betts' family was hoping to meet Khloe while we were in town, but obviously didn't plan that very well. NEXT TIME. Next time I'll email you in advance to find out what your plans are. :)
So great to be able to get a peek at her through your blogs though. Hope you guys enjoyed your trip up North.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Glad all is well!!
Hugs,
Erika