June 17, 2011

2 month appointment

An exciting day - we went to the doctor for your two month check-up! It's fun to learn what your new weight and length are. Just how much are you growing? The numbers will tell me... you are 12lbs exactly (85th%) and 24" long (95th%). You are two feet tall, Khloe!! Other than dealing with a little blocked tear duct issues, you are healthy!

We almost hit 12 hours of sleep last night, but you got up once in the night. You were sound asleep last night by 8pm and at 9:30am you're still sleeping! I only wish I could predict these patterns better so I could be more productive while you're sleeping, or at least take advantage and sleep in a little myself. Oh well, that's just the guessing game we play with an infant.
Happy and cute one minute...

...and for a reason only Khloe knows, not so happy the next.


No comments:

Post a Comment