Today we had your 1 month check-up, Little One. I can't believe that a month has come and gone already! Time sure is flying by this time around. Your stats, which I was excited to find out about, are that you weigh 10lbs, 11oz (90th percentile) and are 22.25" long (90th percentile): you're growing! You grew out of your newborn sizes around 3 weeks old and you fit very nicely in your 0-3 month clothes. You're doing all things a 1 month old should be - you're holding your head up, you are interested in voices around you, and you like to hang out and look around. Oh, and you're smiling now! It's so much fun to get you to smile! Last week we were getting a half-smile, but now its a full-fledged, whole-face grin! You've gotten on a great schedule which I'm thankful for: a 2 hour nap in the morning, a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon, a 1-2 hour nap in the evening and going to bed around 10pm. You're first stretch of sleep in the night right now is about 4.5-5 hours with about 3 hour intervals after that. I'm hoping for a little more sleep very soon! As you can see, we're just enjoying life with you, Khloe.


No comments:
Post a Comment