May 1, 2011

Cuddling

Oh Khloe. I just love to cuddle with you. Throughout my pregnancy I was secretly hoping that I would get another baby that loved to cuddle just as Kayla did, and I got that with you. Cuddling with a newborn is just the best! You love to cuddle with your neck pressed as tight as can be against our neck. Someimes you even like to sleep like your face on top of one of our faces, cheek to cheek. (Also just like your sister!) You sleep twice as long when you're held, which can be a blessing - and a curse sometimes.

This was one of our cuddle moments. I kept thinking that I had to get up and get to so many things - tedious housework and chores that don't really mean anything. But then, I'd look down at your peaceful face, smell your sweet breath, feel you breathing on my neck and then I'd squeeze you harder and tighter and decide there was no where else I wanted - or needed - to be than right here with you. I wasn't going to let this moment pass. I wanted to remember it forever, and I most definately will.

12 days old
My favorite place to be in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment