(That's the size you are. A whole 3.5 inches!)
Today was another doctor's appointment to check on mine and your health. I love my doctor visits. One, because I love my doctor, Dr. Amanda Hurtebiese and two, any new details I can get about your current status and size is just so exciting. I don't even mind standing on the scale, every pound is a healthy pound when you're pregnant!!!! And I got to hear your heartbeat again today. A healthy 160 beats per minute - right where you're supposed to be.
I'm 14.5 weeks today. The .5 point is important because it means I'm more than just 14 weeks (puts me closer to 40) and almost at the 15 week mark. But most importantly it means at my next appointment we learn if you're a girl or a boy! Yea!!! We're so excited! These next 5 weeks are going to fly by! Soon you will have a personality, a face and a name! Not to mention, a new room, new clothes, etc, etc, etc.
Your big sister continues to think about you and talk about you. She asks almost daily if she can feel my tummy and always says that she can feel you move (although its a little early for that). She also tries to protect you to make sure you don't get hurt and wants to know if its a long time before she gets to see you.
In other exciting news, your newest cousin, Travis Aaron, was born this week! You two will only be 6 months apart. We were able to spend some time at the hospital with Travis; we forgot how tiny a newborn can be! One minute you'll be balled up comfy inside and the next you'll be out for the world to see. Kayla was good around Travis so I know she will also help take good care of you.
Life is good, Little Lemon. Keep growing healthy and strong!
No comments:
Post a Comment